Location of artisan makers: India
Founded by designer Neesha Amrish, aeshaane works in tandem with artisans in India to create luxury silk accessories from cruelty free peace silk. Besides earning a fair income from their work, all Aeshanne artisans have a sense of belonging, a place they can call their own, that gives them a life filled with love, pride and dignity, where they can benefit from being together as a community.
At aeshaane, artisans have:
- A safe and flexible working environment
- Encouragement to use their own creativity
- Ability to work remotely or from home
- Integration into an uplifting community
- Dignified work place where their voices are heard
- Options to participate in workshops and other training programs
Each silk piece is handmade at aeshaane's in-house workshop in a small village in Bengal, where our artisans share our values and produce in a fair way. The brand celebrates all that is slow, ethical and does not harm the people, animals or the planet.